Sunday, January 9, 2011

To My Dearest.

Well it is time for Valentines. This is a easy simple punched Valentine. How many of us have bought ton’s of punches that sit in a drawer and only get “Looked At”, and it’s when we see someone else’s work, we say” Gee I could of done that!”

Well this is me! After seeing Holly Brown’s punched Valentine, I too said,
OH DA!
My punch is from Martha Stewart and it’s called “French Scroll”.
There is four layers that have been layered with foam and raised, the “3D” affect.
My little graphic is from “Magic Moonlight Graphic’s”.
I ran red ribbon around the edge and added gold heart brads.
Thanks for stopping in today.
Enjoy the week-end, “Go Packers”!!!!

Stampin’ Hugs Vada.

6 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow! This is stunning, Vada! I love all of the layers, and the punched edges look fantastic. I love how you did the ribbon around the edge of the image, too - what a creative idea. :)

Linda Carson said...

Quite LOVELY! Wonderful inspiration since I too have some of those!

PetraB said...

A really sweet Valentine's card, love the edging.

Terry said...

Vada, the beautiful punching adds so much elegance to this Valentine Days card. Adorable little image! I knew and worked with John Brockington a former GB Packer.

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow wow wow, Stunning and glad you got to use those punches

Anonymous said...

This looks like one of those old-fashioned padded valentines - not that I remember them, lol. Fabulous. xx