Monday, June 20, 2011

Grungy Tag



Today I thought I would try something different. Linda at Studio L3 has “Grungy Monday #12 Challenge”. So here’s my attempt. This is from Tim Holtz April 2008 TQ, and you can find the technique here. I’m not entering this tag in her challenge as I don’t feel that comfortable with what I have here.


Too busy or something.. Stamp credits are; TAC background and Tim Holtz “Visual Artistry Collection”. Designer paper from Basic Grey. Thanks for stopping by today.
Stampin' Hugs Vada

6 comments:

Terry said...

Goodness, Vada! Your grungy tag is so detailed. Love the texture and design! Awesome! Have a lovely week!

Lynn Stevens said...

oh GF, you need to enter your tag, I looks cool!
Perfect for Grungy Monday.
hugs Lynn

Sharon said...

Oh Vada fabulous fabulous tag! amazing!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Vada I am with Sharon, fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!
Wishes
Lynne

2amscrapper said...

I agree--fabulous, detailed tag!

Anonymous said...

Awesome tag!