Thursday, April 5, 2012

Greetings Ladies.

The Farmers have returned home.
We had a wonderful trip or vacation and it’s good to be home again.
Came home to a mess on my desk, so I had to complete this card. Going back to
 “Using Up Scraps”, here’s another scrappy card.
Only used one stamp and that’s from Great Impressions.
My tag is from a new Blog Site called Lilac and Lavender
If you have time stop by and take a look,
I’m sure you will find something that interests you.
Hope this finds everyone well,
and I will stop in soon to see what you have been doing while I was gone.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend, take care.
Stampin’ Hugs Vada

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Very pretty design!

Welcome home!

Terry said...

Well I see you did not lose your delicate touch while down South! So lovely, Vada! Welcome back and have a wonderful Easter! Hugs!

Shelley said...

Wonderful artwork! Love what you have accomplished with scraps. Glad to hear you are back safely.

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful collage card! Welcome back.

Lynn Stevens said...

O.k. I gotta ask. Is that scene painted on your barn? If so cool and did you paint it?

Such a pretty collage card.
hugs Lynn