Thursday, February 21, 2013

“Top Talent Thursday”

 
 I’m so pleased and honored to be chosen as “Top Talent Thursday” and winner for the “Decorative Edge” Challenge at Our Creative Corner

This was the winning card and I would like to Thank everyone at OCC 
for voting for me.
 
1.) Where do you live?
Portage, Wisconsin
2.) What techniques or routine do you employ to inspire
yourself?
I don’t really have a (routine,) but I am a Technique Junkie
and have been for almost 10 years now.
3.) What colour do you hardly ever use?
Gee this is a hard question for me, as I enjoy the color
challenges, and try to use just about every color that relates
to the challenge. But I think maybe (Purples) would be the
lesser one that I would use on a standard bases.
4.) Markers or chalk, and why?

Both, I love to color with just about any medium. I have both
and now have Copic Markers and Distress Markers.
5.) What is the most useless item that you have purchased for
your craft?
I have to say, some of my (first punches), as I have Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Please stop into Our Creative Corner and check out the latest challenge, you could be the next “Top Talent Thursday” person.
For this card I used stamps from Artistic Outpost and distressed markers.
Two Spellbinder Dies and Tim Holtz’s embossing folder. Real bird feathers were also used. 
Thank you for stopping in today. 








5 comments:

Terry said...

Well I have known you are "Top Talent" for a long, long time and before I started my blog! The TJ group is a great group! Love this card, my dear and it is obvious why you were voted in! Big warm hugs!

Marjie Kemper said...

What a beautiful card! And a great feature at OCC... happy to learn more about you, Vada.

Stef Perry said...

Congratulations on your well deserved pic as a Top Talent at OCC. Bothe the Creative Edges card and your sample today are exquisite!

Linda Carson said...

You're always top talent in my book! Your entry card is divine and the birdy is fabulous!!

kumarihouseantiquescollectioncentre said...

thanks for your nice blog! I have seen your nice blog's comment from suzanne blog.