Friday, May 3, 2013

New Toys



Hello Again, I’m feeling much better, for now. After two weeks of back problems, today I can stand to be up-right.
Thought I would share with you a fun technique called Gesso Resist with Distress Stains,

Sorry my pic’s are so dark, raining again and it’s only 38.
IRL this tag with clock is so bright and colorful.
I ordered the new Clock die from Tim Holtz.
#658571 (Pocket Watch Frame)
A Dear Friend sent me some stamps, (and I hope she is well?)
So both the clock and tag contain her new stamps.
Also a Thank you goes out to Linda Coughlin my order came in just in time to play with this technique.
Hope you have time to check out this Gesso Resist TQ.
Have a wonderful week-end, Stamping Hugs Vada



2 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Vada
This work is just wonderful, great colour palette; it has such vibrancy.
Inspiration aplenty here.
(Your click here for the gesso resist) does not work.
Smiles:)
Sue

Terry said...

First things that comes to mind is this tag is spectacular! I love the resist effect and those colors are so popping! I have a tag at home that some lovely lady sent me and is so similar in nature! Love this and the added pocket watch is so clever! Those fibers are so cool! You rock, GF! Oh you should link this beauty up at Frilly and Funkie! Glad you are feeling a little better and hopefully you stay that way! Big hugs!