Monday, September 2, 2013

Halloween TAGS





 
Have you ever seen a piece of art work that you just fell in love with and had to try it? 
Well that’s what this tag is an attempt to come close to the totally
outstanding tag produced byDie Amelie at Von Pappe II

Please check her blog for the template.


Back in August 2013 Die Amelie won the “Any Way You Fold It Challenge

So after some work here’s my attempt.


Caution this is Long and contains LOT’S of pictures.
So please delete me if you don’t have time.
Stamp credits are Stampendous,
Tim Holtz, Memory Box, Stampin Up, Hero Arts,
Dollar Store and I Brake For Stamps.
Papers are a mix of my own and Tim Holtz’s.
Die’s and embossing folders from Tim Holtz.
 
Lots of fussy work in these tags, I used everything I could get away with.
Large Tree and Bats were cut from Black Felt with glitter in it. 
(Something for Terry)
Moon’s were covered with Pearl X, White Gel Pen was used for eyes and highlights in windows. Rock Candy was used on the pumpkin. The Witch was stamped on packing plastic and colored with Sharpies, then I ran it through the Xyron to apply sticky to the back and tha was covered with White Pearl X.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Well Ladies I think I covered everything.
September is here and time to get a head start on Halloween projects.
Stop into Die Amelie blog and take a look at her tag.
Thanks so very much for stopping in today, hope you have time to create and play.


1 comment:

Terry said...

Vada, I think I enjoy creating for Halloween the most! Love this incredible arrangement of "Spooky" tags! Such great fun and I can see you had a ball! Big Hugs!