Thursday, April 23, 2015

Make It Monday #209

 


White on White Die Cuts With a Pop of Color
I thought it would be fun to make a tag for this challenge.
So here’s my tag.

I did a double cut on the standard Bookmark tag no. 3
to achieve the length of 8 inches.
I then divided the Book club saying and stamp half of it on top and repeated the bottom half the rest of the saying.

Using an Cuttlebug embossing folder I embossed the tag.
Cut the apple shapes and added them.

 
Supplies used:
Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Festive Berries and Black Soot.
Apple Prints vol.7 No 73
And matching dies
Book Club vol.8 No. 127
Basic Bookmark Die no. 3
Red and white Dotted Ribbon
Red and white Bakers Twine from We R Memory Keepers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.
Thanks for stopping in to day.

4 comments:

Manuela said...

a pretty tag!

Keri said...

This is fabulous! Love it! :)

Terry said...

What a lovely tag, Vada! I love those apples and I bet they are starting to bloom out your way! Happy Weekend and sending hugs from CA!

lexi said...

great tag! i love all the white on white texture you created. thanks so much for playing!!